Age 4 & 5 Ballet
This class aims to develop students’ physical skills, stamina, creativity, expression, and musicality.
This is the first true level of ballet in the Royal Academy of Dance Syllabi, introducing the basic building blocks and concepts of ballet, utilizing story telling, sing-songs and plenty of imagination. This strong foundation prepares students for a successful transition to ballet and other dance genres. This level is appropriate for students between the ages of four and five years.
2019/2020 Age 4 & 5 Class Schedule
- Monday 5:00-5:45pm *Age 4 and 5 (Ms. Sara-Lynne)
- Monday 5:45-6:30pm * Age 5 and 6 (Ms. Sara-Lynne)
- Wednesday 5:00-5:45pm *Age 4 and 5 (Ms. Sara-Lynne)
- Wednesday 5:45-6:30pm *Age 5 and 6 (Ms. Sara-Lynne)
- Saturday 9:30-10:15am *Age 4 and 5 (Ms. Zara)
- Saturday 11:00-11:45am *Age 5 and 6 (Ms. Zara)
45 Minute Class Length – 30 Week Session
Classes Commence The Week Of September 14th, 2019
Single Payment: $529.00
3 Equal Payments Each $176.34
*Payment options include GST and Once Per Year Registration Fee of $25
TO REGISTER CALL 403 245-4346 OR FILL IN OUR ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM!
We will be collecting a $75.00 deposit fee, with the remainder of the fees to be collected on the first day of classes.
|Event End Date||08/20/2020|
|Cut off date||09/14/2019|